Saturday 30 August 2014

Thoughts from a Member

The following was written by an Artspace Member as she watched the picketers outside her home.



I'm listening to the caterwauling of the AUPE gangsters as they completely block the stairway leading to my grandchildren's home with their rude, substantial backsides. They are all over the grass and walks and stairways and front stoops of the townhouses across the street from our highrise. I hate it that my lifelong, unequivocal support of unions has been turned around by this episode, but so it has. I also hate it that, if even one politician shows up to support them, there will go my support for that party, which, at this point, has one of its only provincial representatives from this riding. These union-paid picketers are like cockroaches.

No comments:

Post a Comment