Friday 15 August 2014

100 Days Under Siege: more intimidation.

Video files posted in order of upload date.


Documentation accompanying this video:

As we were being blocked for about 2 minutes, the strikers were singing.  One union guy began shouting out about security, saying "security doesn't care about you",  "security has turned their back on you" and repeatedly calling for security (I believe he was calling one guard by name).
My daughter and I both commented on how cult-like the strikers behaviour was, which I found funny but my daughter found uncomfortable.  As we drove away, she expressed anxiety over the union guy's comments about security.  She felt threatened by it, and that he was insinuating that we needed security to protect us, but that they would not be there for us.





No comments:

Post a Comment