Wednesday 13 August 2014

AUPE still trying to hide

A supporter sent this in:

IF THAT AIN’T AN ADMISSION OF GUILT, I DON’T KNOW WHAT IS
So I went on AUPE’s facebook page this morning and commented on one of the posts (or comment) I saw from an AUPE member.......all I said to him was, “see for yourself, check out the video footage on artspaceundersiege.com”. AUPE’s response to me was to go to the picket line and see for myself! I responded with “I have, it was my pregnant daughter that AUPE’s “lawyer” was mocking and harassing”.

Again I urged any AUPE member that might be second guessing the tactics used, don’t take my word for it but go to artspaceundersiege.com!! They DELETED all my comments and have blocked me from commenting anymore!

Talk about keeping people in the dark.
Please go and do the same!!!!

Quite a number of people have reported commenting on the AUPE Facebook page about what is happening here at Artspace, then having their comments removed and getting blocked from commenting.

Of course, anyone who runs a Facebook page has every right to remove comments and block people.  Usually it's done because people are trolling the page, leaving hateful comments, harassing people, etc.  Friends of SAIL has had to do that when people from AUPE would "like" the page, then leave comments that showed they weren't "friends" of SAIL at all.  Some would use the page to stalk Artspace members online, and a lot of people no longer feel safe posting there anymore.  

This is not a matter removing offencive language or trolls.  What AUPE is doing is removing comments and blocking people who are challenging their image of themselves as victims, with SAIL and Artspace members as the bullies.  Of course, they are inviting people to come out to the picket line now, which means the picketers have had their leashes pulled in tight.

And yet, they still do things like this.

This is a screen capture of their Facebook page.  I'll admit, I didn't catch it right away; they have posted so many of these in front of the high rise, I didn't notice the location.



So AUPE is busily trying to pretend that all the stuff that the picketers have been doing is just hype and exaggerated (kind of hard to exaggerate what's on video), pretending that this has been a "peaceful" picket line, and going so far as to censor their Facebook page to prevent people visiting from seeing what's really going on.

Then they post a photo of AUPE picketers - including AUPE staff - trespassing on Artspace property.  The same group that, as posted yesterday, then began to verbally harass an Artspace member recording their transgression, and are then heard talking about targeting an individual.

Are they really so proud of the fact that they have invaded our homes, that they have no compunction about posting pictures of it on their Facebook page?

Update: video taken of this photo shoot.




No comments:

Post a Comment